Architectural Designer – Entry Level – Los Angeles, CA, US | Jobs
the Yazdani Studio of CannonDesign is a laboratory of exploration and experimentation in architecture. Built on the reputation and leadership of award-winning designer Mehrdad Yazdani, the studio harnesses the best attributes of a small design studio with the resources and reach of our global practice.
The studio comprises a diverse team of architects, designers, 3D artists, technical specialists and creative thinkers who are fully committed to pushing the boundaries of design – from applying radically new technologies to improving sustainability concepts. and urban initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This entry level position will be a member of Yazdani Studio’s multidisciplinary team. Under the guidance of a Project Designer, you will be a collaborating member of our design team, assisting in the development of ideas that drive our design program forward, from the conceptual through to the technical aspects of our practice.
- Produce presentation deliverables including diagrams, drawings, 3D models, computer models, renderings, physical models and animations.
- Participate in the design process through the construction of study models.
- Actively collaborate with project teams by critically evaluating and developing design concepts.
- Contribute to office activities and initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Qualified candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program on date of hire.
- Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- A strong creative design portfolio is essential, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, parametric and rendering software and the Adobe suite.
LIFE AT YAZDANI STUDIO
CannonDesign’s Yazdani Studio recognizes the value of diversity within our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partner status, protected veteran status, disability, or other status protected by federal, state, or local law. . Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign’s Yazdani Studio in the United States will be considered regardless of citizenship/alienation.
As a condition of employment, all employees must complete mandatory training, including compliance training, on time and adhere to our internal policies and code of conduct.
HOW TO REGISTER
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions
Applications without work samples will not be considered. Portfolios should be a PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 10MB. Submit your portfolio and CV with a short introduction of yourself.
View your application history